2012年4月19日星期四

Camiseta Fulham FC

Camiseta Fulham FC,
"The essence of the game of baseball is SELF-ESTEEM vs. FEAR. "
Augie Garrido, head coach of 2005 Baseball National Champion Texas University
My pen was flying across my notebook last January when Garrido was spilling the beans on the secrets to his success to a couple thousand coaches at the American Baseball Coaches National Convention.
SELF-ESTEEM vs. Camiseta Fulham FC , camiseta de barcelona 2011 , FEAR.
That's what it all boils down to for Garrido. He's won national titles before and is one of the winningest coaches in Division I baseball history.
I first met Garrido when Ken Ravizza and I were writing Heads-Up Baseball back in '94 and I've admired him ever since. Extremely bright guy, deeply into the mental game.
Now here he was talking to the convention about “How to Win a National Championship” and he only addressed the two main elements: the mental game and recruiting!. camiseta de Barcelona 2012 ,
So, let's get Lesson One out of the way: Recruit great players.
.

没有评论:

发表评论