2012年6月19日星期二

orange polo shirts

orange polo shirts,
Whether you are an experienced motocross rider, or just about to get into the exciting world of motor sport, choosing orange polo shirt the correct motocross body armour is essential for your safety while riding.


Of course, motocross body armour isn’t the only thing that will keep you safe, high quality and correctly sized elbow pads, knee pads, kidney belts and a helmet will also keep you safe when you have an ‘off’. As they say, “Prevention is better than black polo shirts cure”, so protect yourself before your first accident, while you are still intact! It is difficult to repair broken bones and injuries you acquire over the years are sure to come back and haunt you as you get older.


I will give you a quick example, it was a ride I had quite a while ago now, but I still remember it to this day:


I had been riding for about 4 years and I was having a friendly race with a riding buddy. As he accelerated he chucked up a stone, half the size of a brick, which smashed into my Motocross Body Armour. Needless to say that was $90 down the drain, orange polo shirts which I wasn’t pleased about, as it was brand new. What I took away from that day though, was how essential and important it is to purchase and wear body armour, the brick would have shattered my ribs to pieces.

没有评论:

发表评论