2012年5月28日星期一

camisetas barcelona

camisetas barcelona, I had studied Chinese equipación barcelona Kenpo Karate for two years. I was an instructor, and I had written the training manual for my school.Then I ran into a Hells Angel.

The story actually started when the restaurant I was working at hired a geeky looking kid. I didn't like him much, but then one day I saw him kick a wall. The wall shook like the 1906 earthquake, and I knew that he knew something I didn't.

He said he studied Kang Duk Won Korean Karate. He said he didn't know camiseta barcelona 2011 it well, which I found hard to believe. He said, however, that his brother was pretty good, and let's go talk to him.

So that night, I think it was a Tuesday, we went down to a house in Sunnyvale to meet his brother. As we pulled up Alex said to me, "I should probably tell you that my brother is a Hells Angel." I blinked, but, naive me, heck...I knew camisetas barcelona Kenpo, right?

没有评论:

发表评论