2012年5月6日星期日

discount gucci sunglasses

discount gucci sunglasses,
Out gay rugby legend Gareth Thomas has spoken of his ‘hurt' over homophobic taunts from fans at a recent match.
Thomas, 35, is the first ever professional rugby player to come out as gay. His announcement last December garnered immense media coverage and shocked the rugby world. discount gucci sunglasses ,
Since then Thomas has appeared on the covers of gay publications and has been vocal about his wish to become a role model for young gay players and an advocate for gay visibility in sports. gucci sunglasses for men cheap , ?
In an interview with The Sunday Express the former Welsh Lions Star, who now plays for league side Crusaders, revealed how he was subjected to anti-Gay chants at a match last month.
Thomas, 35, said: "When I was on the field at Castleford I could hear some chants from a small section of the crowd.
"It wasn't very nice and I was pretty hurt by what I could hear. discount designer sunglasses , I'm only human and I can't deny I was hurt. I think the RFL have taken action against Castleford over their fans and I've been told there were people in the crowd telling those chanting to shut up.
.

没有评论:

发表评论